Preparation of GHG emissions inventory and Low Carbon Action Plans
Many organizations and businesses choose, on a voluntary basis, to record and monitor greenhouse gas emissions resulting from their organization’s activities, as well as to formulate action plans to reduce them. This includes the detection of economically and technically optimal solutions, which can reduce the carbon footprint of the business or organization thus contributing to the climate goals of the European Union. ideopsis can support businesses and organizations for the preparation of greenhouse gas emissions inventory at company/organization level and preparation of Low Carbon Action Plans.
The main benefits of this process are the following:
- Carbon footprint assessment.
- Evaluation of possibilities to reduce the carbon footprint with possibilities of environmental and economical benefits.
- Recognition of energy saving opportunities, energy efficiency, better management of resources, etc.
- Increasing the organization’s environmental awareness.
- Improving the corporate image.
The ISO 14064 is a relevant international certification standard and applies to companies that aim to better monitor and reduce the greenhouse gas emissions they cause and improve their carbon footprint and ideopsis can assist companies/organisations to implement the principles of ISO 14064. Moreover, ideopsis can support businesses and organisations to the opportunities of applying at Governmental Support Schemes or other instruments for GHG emissions reduction measures and benefits from low carbon actions.