Understanding and calculating your greenhouse gas emissions!
A second round of the Seminar on the “Methodology of Greenhouse Gas Emissions Inventory and the establishment of Action Plans” is organized on 29 March and 4 April 2023 by CIIM in collaboration with trainers of ideopsis Ltd.
The aim of the program is to provide the relevant knowledge to record and monitor greenhouse gas emissions, as well as to formulate relevant action plans to reduce them. This includes identifying optimal solutions from economic and technological perspective, which can reduce the carbon footprint of the business or organization.
The main benefits are the following:
- Assessing the carbon footprint of your business/organization.
- Evaluating possibilities to reduce the carbon footprint of your business/organization.
- Identifying opportunities for energy saving, energy efficiency, rational management of resources and reduction of waste generation, etc.
- Applying for funding in the anticipated Government Emissions Reduction Grant Scheme for businesses.
- Improving your organization’s environmental image.
The Seminar is accredited and approved by the Human Resource Development Authority of Cyprus (HRDA).